The Leading Commercial Cleaning Services Company in Brisbane, Ipswich, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast and Toowoomba
At Cleanworks we pride ourselves on being the commercial cleaning experts in South East Queensland. Since our establishment eleven years ago, we have steadily grown to become one of Brisbane’s leading cleaning services companies. Servicing a broad variety of clients, across Queensland, Cleanworks manages to strike the right balance between professionalism, expertise, customer service, and innovation.
Ranging from large multi-building sites and high-rises to small tenancies, we specialise in cleaning a variety of businesses including:
- Commercial and office buildings
- Industrial offices, factories and warehouses
- Schools, day care centers and other educational facilities
- Medical clinics
- Gymnasiums and recreational facilities
- Commercial and residential body corporate
Our success is due to our high standards and determination. We aim to provide each and every one of our clients with the highest standard of customised service. In doing this we are able to establish, and maintain, long term relationships with our clients.
We operate by these important values which are instrumental in achieving this mission:
- Fulfilling our clients needs – no matter how great or small
- Understanding every site has different requirements and tailoring services to best accommodate these needs
- We listen; ensuring high quality standards are met and requests are promptly followed up.
- Recruiting experienced, trustworthy and reliable staff
- Matching our cleaners with the specific needs of your individual site
- Retraining and updating our skills and expertise to ensure our clients always received the best possible service
- Being readily available so you can communicate with us whenever you need to.
Cleanworks has built a solid reputation on providing economical commercial cleaning rates that effectively service facility needs without compromising on quality or service. For each client we develop a customized cleaning contract tailored to suit your individual cleaning needs and budget. We offer a free quotation which includes a complete detailed cleaning specification outlining all of the features covered in your cleaning service.
Stringent workplace health and safety standards are paramount to our business and we regularly train (and re-train) our staff to exceed these in every aspect of their work. We believe that healthy staff are happy staff and this benefits our clients by ensuring high productivity levels and quality work.
Many cleaners believe that the aim of cleaning is to provide a neat and tidy environment, void of visible dirt, dust and grime. This is important but to add value to our service we ensure that we clean to improve the hygienic cleaning service we train our staff in the importance of health and hygiene. By educating our staff about the spread of disease and training them in specialised cleaning practices we can limit the spread of illness in the work place or school.
In addition to this we also strive to look after the environment as much as possible. Some of the practices Cleanworks undertakes to help look after our environment include:
- Recycling chemical bottles, cleaning tools and packaging as much as possible
- Using GECA approved chemicals as much as possible
- Reducing waste by only using what is required and using products that require the least amount of packaging
- Supplying our clients with quality recycled paper products
- Employing cleaners who live locally, reducing the amount of traffic on the road
- Repairing damaged equipment instead of replacing it